Physical Therapy Schools
Explore a new career with Concorde Career College. We offer short-term programs in the fields of allied health, massage therapy, and nursing, including medical assisting, medical office administration, respiratory therapy, surgical technology, pharmacy technician, physical therapy assisting, occupational therapy assisting, practical nursing, vocational nursing, nursing bridge, dental assisting, and dental hygiene. Our focus is on hands-on skill-building, so you get real-life training and experience. We have 16 campuses located in and around major metro areas throughout California, Colorado, Florida, Missouri, Oregon, Tennessee, and Texas.
- Part of the Kaplan Higher Education Campuses (KHEC).
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1976.
- Some campuses host low-cost medical and dental clinics, where students can get real-world experience.
- Campus-specific accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 16 campus locations across the United States.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- 84% of students surveyed would recommend the university to others.
- Average class sizes: 21 for undergraduate, 15 for graduate-level courses.
- 2,149 scholarships awarded in the 2011-2012 academic year.
- 1,033,436 transfer credits awarded during the 2011-2012 academic year.
- Committed to core values of integrity, civility and responsibility since its founding in 1852.
- Named the world’s first FranklinCovey Leadership University in 2011.
- Every year since 2004, it's been recognized in The Princeton Review’s Best in the Northeast listing as one of the nation’s best universities.
- Its Internet-based degree program initiative, Global Online, was ranked #1 in America by SR Education Group’s Guide to Online Schools in 2010.