Medical Billing Schools
Get hands-on training with the Allen School Online. We offer an accelerated medical assistant certificate program at our campuses in Jamaica, Queens, and downtown Brooklyn. Our program is tailored to meet the needs of the allied health industry, providing training in medical skills in our practical and clinical classroom environment.
- Offers Blackboard Learn mobile app that allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Approximately 200 staff exclusively focused on helping students get externships, jobs, prepare their resumes, and prepare for interviews.
- Live tutoring labs available to help students improve their knowledge and understanding of the coursework.
- Has offered healthcare degree or diploma programs in nursing, pharmacy technician, and more since 1994.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- 84% of students surveyed would recommend the university to others.
- Average class sizes: 21 for undergraduate, 15 for graduate-level courses.
- 2,149 scholarships awarded in the 2011-2012 academic year.
- 1,033,436 transfer credits awarded during the 2011-2012 academic year.
- Providing a hands-on, career-focused education since 1953.
- Offers over 35 diploma through master programs in business, healthcare, technology, and more.
- 100% of students are eligible for at least one scholarship or award.
- Lecturers are professionals in their field who instruct with a “learning-by-doing” approach.
- Small class sizes promote one-on-one, student-teacher interaction.
- No-cost tutoring available in every subject.
- Tuition-free graduate retraining to help students keep their skills current.
- Providing accredited online courses and degree programs since 1987.
- Programs mesh real-world solutions with student’s education needs.
- Offers more than 100 accredited undergraduate and graduate programs in medical, computer, paralegal studies, and more.
- Program and course tuition is all-inclusive: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Students can customize monthly payments to fit their budgets.
- Alumni cam enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.