The cost of tuition is often the biggest deciding factor when choosing a school. Besides just the price, knowing how to actually pay for school can be challenging to understand. Using the latest data, we have created this database to navigate over 22,000 scholarships, grants and other award options.
Scholarship directory data is copyrighted material which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. Copyright © 2017-18 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
How to use: Use the filter on the right to choose the options that best fit your needs. Make sure to select “update list” after you change your filters. If you want to go back to the default view, select “clear your filter.” Here is a brief overview of the filters and display points that are available:
- Award Type – By default all award types are selected, deselect types to see different results.
- State – Only residents of the selected states are eligible for the scholarships that are shown. To see all awards available, regardless of residency, select “All States”.
- Current Enrollment Level – This is your current level in school. If you are not currently enrolled, select “Not Currently Enrolled”
- No. of Awards – The number of scholarships that have been awarded. If the number of awards is zero, this means that the scholarship is still available, but no one has received it yet. This is either due to not meeting the criteria or other factors.
- Min GPA – The minimum cumulative GPA that you must have to be eligible for the selected scholarship.